...and that's my saving grace

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Light up your face with gladness...hide every trace of sadness

i want to live outside myself for once and have a love for the world like that of christ's.

i want to be set on a goal that it hurts me not to be working towards.

i want to be comfortable enough with someone to share my painting with.

i want to backpack across europe staying in hostels and homes.

i want to be there for my sister and help her to grow into an even more beautiful young woman than she already has.

i want to find a love that has no bounds and no fears.

i want an adventure so great that i can't put it into words because it cannot be described.

i want to have the strength to stand for what i believe in, but still be open to others and opinions without obstructing my own.

i want to be captivated and found captivating.

i want to have the ability to communicate my thoughts and ideas.

i want my build-a-bear.

i want to be intoxicated with the presence of God.

i want to be able to walk outside into the valley and across the field to the marsh.

i want to always be there for my friends in their times of need.

i want a love that can comfort me with only the sound of his voice.

i want to find the used bookstore that is the size of a stadium and spend hours reading the notes in the margins.

i want to climb to the top of keystone, and sit in awe.

i want to find the secret to the fountain of youth to be love and happiness in yourself.

i want to walk through the museum and know the history behind the art.

i want to grow old together.

i want to find the place where my heart and mind are most at ease.

i want to live with my prince in our castle.

i want to go the children of darfur and be able to surely tell them "it's going to be alright".

i want to know it's all going to be alright.

i want to find the guy that plays connect the dots.

i want to know why there has to be a difference between dreams and reality.

i want to be the girl that makes his heart jump and say "that's her".

i want to ice skate in times square.

i want to run in the boston marathon and not look like an idiot.

i want to give a copy of "the giving tree" to everyone to teach them about sacrifice for love.

i want to be able to take care of my mom when she's old.

i want to be okay with always being the cute, precious one.

i want to stop making lists of things i want....and make lists of things i'm already done...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home